RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE VIP ENTRY COMPETITION
1. The promoter is Bolton-le-Moors Car Club Ltd (company no. 00600155).
2. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 13 that resides in either the United
Kingdom or Ireland.
3. The competition is open to anyone except those directly involved in the organisation of the
2015 Neil Howard Stages in association with Graham Coffey Solicitors including event
officials, set-up crews, sponsors, circuit employees, and radio and medical crews.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Details of how to enter can be found at www.blmcc.co.uk.
6. The opening date of the competition is: 23rd October 2015 at 18:00
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th October 2015 at 18:00. After this date, no further entries to
the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. You must be available and able to make your own way to and from the Oulton Park race
circuit, Cheshire (CW6 9BW) at your own cost, for on Saturday 7th November 2015.
10. The prize for the winner(s) is as follows:
a. Winner – A pair of VIP entry tickets to the Neil Howard Stages 2015.
b. Runner Up – A pair of general admission tickets to the Neil Howard Stages 2015.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of
God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event
outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants
as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is
subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without
14. Winners will be chosen at random by the organisers.
15. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be
contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to
withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material related to
the competition and the 2015 Neil Howard Stages and agree to allow Bolton-le-Moors Car
Club, Motorsport Vision and Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors to use any images and video
taken on the day as they see fit. You may be requested to take part in a photo shoot session.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance
with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the
entrant’s prior consent.
18. You note that Motorsport is Dangerous and you will be present entirely at your own risk and
be required to sign an indemnity form before your run.
19. You are reminded that rally cars are dirty and you should wear appropriate clothing (i.e.
trainers, jeans, t-shirt/jumper).
20. Food or drink will not be provided on the day by Bolton-le-Moors Car Club or the Graham
Coffey Rally Team. However, there will be the opportunity to purchase food and drinks at the
Oulton Park race circuit.
21. In accordance with Oulton Park rules and regulations, pets are not allowed within the venue.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bolton-
le-Moors Car Club and not to any other party.