1. The promoter is Bolton-le-Moors Car Club Ltd (company no. 00600155).
2. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 14 that resides in either the United
Kingdom or Ireland.
3. The competition is open to anyone except those directly involved in the organisation of the
2015 Neil Howard Stages in association with Graham Coffey Solicitors and the Motorsport
News Circuit Rally Championship in association with MSVR including, event officials, set-up
crews, sponsors, circuit employees, and radio and medical crews.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Details of how to enter can be found at www.msnrallychamp.co.uk and www.blmcc.co.uk
6. Only posts entered on the Graham Coffey, Motorsport News Circuit Rally Championship and
Bolton-Le-Moors Car Club social media pages will be entered into the competition.
7. The opening date of the competition is: 05th August 2015 at 20:00
8. Closing date for entry will be 02nd September 2015 at 20:00. After this date, no further entries
to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. To ensure the safety of the winners, all entries must be a minimum of 5’ or 150cm, and weigh
no more than 20 stone or 127kg. You must also be in good health, with no heart conditions,
not recovering from recent surgery and must not be pregnant.
11. You must be available and able to make your own way to and from the Oulton Park race
circuit, Cheshire (CW6 9BW) at your own cost, for 10:00 on Wednesday 23rd September 2015
and be able to remain at the venue until 16:00.
12. The prize for the winner(s) is as follows: a hot lap as co-driver to Graham Coffey in his Ford
Fiesta WRC on the Oulton Park race circuit and the opportunity to drive the Oulton Park Rally
Circuit in one of the purpose built Toyota GT86 rally cars.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of
God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event
outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants
as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with this competition.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is
subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without
16. Winners will be chosen at random by the promoter.